• First-time cannabis users should proceed with caution. It is recommended that you first try it in a safe, familiar environment.
• Start very slow. Wait at least one to two hours after medicating to determine the effects.
• Keeping a medication log is the best way to learn what optimal cannabis dosing regimen is best for you.
Sorry, but smoking cannabis in Ohio is prohibited at this time
• Be safe – never drive or operate machinery under the influence of cannabis.
• Keep your cannabis in a secure area of your vehicle, out of reach of the driver and passengers.
• Cannabis is not allowed to cross state lines.
• We recommend storing your cannabis in a dark, dry and cool place to keep it fresh.
• For safety, always keep your cannabis in a locked and secure location in your home away from children and pets.
Congratulations! Please note there may be additional health risks associated with cannabis consumption for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning on becoming pregnant. Please consult your doctor.