• First-time cannabis users should proceed with caution. It is recommended that you first try it in a safe, familiar environment.
• Start very slow. Wait at least one to two hours after medicating to determine the effects.
• Keeping a medication log is the best way to learn what optimal cannabis dosing regimen is best for you.
• Be safe – never drive or operate machinery under the influence of cannabis.
• Keep your cannabis in a secure area of your vehicle, out of reach of the driver and passengers.
• Cannabis is not allowed to cross state lines.
Congratulations! Please note there may be additional health risks associated with cannabis consumption for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning on becoming pregnant. Please consult your doctor.